Email sent: 3/21/20
We want to keep you updated on our actions and policies regarding COVID-19 and its effect on our retail store and online shopping.
We are now offering Free Shipping to all US based customers.
In Store changes
- Reduced hours: We are open from 10 am - 2 pm Monday - Saturday. This is subject to change with government directives and advice of professionals.
- No Social Knitting at this time. Please leave your projects, needles, hooks or other tools at home.
- Call ahead and we can have your order ready for you to pay and pick up inside. 406-862-6390
- We continue to offer and encourage you to use our curbside pick-up for phone-in orders. Simply call in your order (406-862-6390) and let us know when you will be arriving. We will have your purchases wrapped up and waiting on our patio for your arrival. You can pay over the phone.
- We are continuing rigorous cleaning practices including disinfecting working surfaces, door knobs, computers, bathroom, and more.
- We are disinfecting our Ipad after each signature.
- Any employee of PDS who chooses to self-quarantine will be welcomed back with open arms when this health threat has passed.
- We will monitor the situation daily, and if we decide to close our physical location, all staff will be paid.
- In the event of a physical store closure, polkadotsheep.com will remain open and continue to ship daily Monday - Saturday.
- We are maintaining rigorous cleaning and proper personal hygiene when packaging and shipping your orders.
Please take care of yourself and those closest to you. Drink lots of fluids, spin fiber, knit and crochet many projects. Take this time to learn a new technique or skill. If you are in self-quarantine, consider visiting with us in our online Raverly group.
We love and welcome new voices.
Please stay safe and in touch,