There are no products listed under this category.
Polka Dot Sheep Dye Studio Assistant
Our hand-dyed yarn company is looking for a part time dye studio assistant. Days and hours are flexible. Our ideal candidate would have yarn, knitting, and/or crochet experience, but we will consider all individuals with the appropriate skill set and willing to learn. You must be able to coordinate and collaborate with other workers and supervisors, so clear communications skills are crucial.
Our studio is in downtown Whitefish.
Responsibilities and Duties
- Maintain a clean studio. Properly wash pans, pots, and stack clean cookware accordingly.
- Check final product for accuracy and presentation.
- Assist in preparing undyed yarn for dyeing
- Perform miscellaneous job-related duties as assigned.
Qualifications and Skills
- High school diploma or GED certificate.
- Excellent verbal communication skills.
- Teamwork skills.
- Attention to detail.
- Ability to stand for long periods of time.
- Excellent time management skills.
Salary and Benefits
- Pay $12.00 - $16.00 DOE
- Employee discount program
- 501K retirement plan option
Interested candidates email resume:
email@example.com, subject: Dye Studio Assistant Position