Designed by Aimee Alexander
Snow Ghost Cowl is knit in the round lengthwise. The ends are grafted to form the cowl. The stranded section is charted and all measurements are given in US and metric.
YARN: DK weight. Shown in Polka Dot Sheep Stumptown DK.
- Color A (Montana Wheat): 130 yd. / 120 m
- Color B (Two Medicine): 140 yd. / 130 m
- Color C (Whiskey Spring): 210 yd. / 190 m
- Color D (Chief Cliff): 210 yd. / 190 m
- Scrap Yarn: 5 yd. / 4.5 m for provisional cast on.
- US 7 / 4.5 mm (16 in / 40 cm circular)
- A spare needle of equal or smaller size for grafting.
NOTIONS: stitch marker, tapestry needle
GAUGE: 20 stitches and 24 rows to 4 in / 10 cm in Stockinette stitch
FINISHED MEASUREMENTS: 7 x 54 in / 18 x 138 cm