Returns are accepted under the following conditions:
- Returns must be made within 30 days from time of purchase.
- Returns must be accompanied by a receipt.
- All sales on discounted items are final.
- Yarn must be returned in original condition with unopened label. Skeins must not have been wound or knitted, must be clean (no pet fur, please) and free of any odors. Please do not send us yarn that does not meet this criterion. We will be unable to refund it in this condition.
- Needles and notions must be returned in original unopened packaging. We are unable to refund any needles or notions that have been opened and/or used.
- All sales on .pdf files are final.
- All returns should be carefully repackaged so items are not damaged during shipping. Polka Dot Sheep / Knit 'n Needle Yarn Shoppe is not responsible for items damaged during shipping.
- If you had qualified for free shipping and return enough items to drop your purchase below the free shipping level, you may be charged the appropriate shipping amount.
- Shipping and handling charges cannot be refunded.
- Purchaser is responsible for the return shipping expenses.
We've made shipping easy. Here's how it works:
- FREE standard shipping on all orders over $75.00.
- Hassle free $6.00 shipping on all other orders.
- You will recieve an email confirmation and tracking number on all orders.
- Need yarn fast? Upgrade to Priority mail for only $17.00.
- We ship to Canada! $15.00 flat fee for all Canada addresses.